What Situations would I need a Short Term Plan
WAITING FOR MEDICARE
Coverage through the ACA can be quite expensive A short Term Plan might be the best option for you
COVERAGE FOR ACTIVITY
You may have gaps in your Major Medical Insurance so a Short Term Medical plan is an affordable option.
The benefits of Short-Term Health Insurance
Short Term health insurance offers you just the kind of flexible, fast coverage you need for those dynamic times of change in your life. With Premier Insurance we have the options to find you the right coverage:
- Get covered fast, as soon as the day after application
- Pick your deductible amount from several options
- Pick your length of coverage, from 30 to 360 days in many states
- Drop coverage with no penalty and receive a refund on unused premium if a more permanent health insurance option comes along
- Apply for another short term health insurance plan when this one finishes, if needed
- Access an extensive network of health care professionals, with 1 million physicians and other health care professionals and approximately 6,000 hospitals and other facilities
- Get generally lower premiums than with ACA health insurance plans
So, it’s true that you may save money by choosing Short Term health insurance. Just be sure you know what you are buying, and that it’s a good choice for you. For the right situation, Short Term insurance plans can definitely provide fast, flexible temporary health insurance coverage that fits your needs.