Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance
Business Income Insurance
Commercial Property Insurance
Commercial Umbrella Insurance
Data Breach Insurance
General Liability Insurance
Management & Professional Liability
Inland Marine Insurance
Surety & Fidelity Bonds
Home-Based Business Insurance
Employment Practices Liability
Why do you need Professional Liability Insurance?
Professional liability insurance, also called errors and omissions insurance (E & O insurance) or indemnity insurance, protects your business if you are sued for negligently performing your services, even if you haven’t made a mistake.
You should seriously consider professional liability insurance coverage if your business:
- provides a professional service.
- regularly gives advice to clients.
- is requested by a client to have professional liability insurance to complete a contract.
Professional liability insurance coverage gives your business protection from the risks you face in delivering your professional services. The section below discusses everything our professional liability insurance coverage offers, since we want you to feel secure about what your policy does and doesn’t cover.
What is covered?
- Alleged or actual negligence
- Defense costs
- Personal injury (e.g., libel or slander)
- Copyright infringement
- Worldwide coverage
- Temporary staff and independent contractors
- Claims arising from services provided in the past
- Claims and damages